Born in 1964, Catherine Ramus aka Albertine Meunier is a net artist and DIY artist who lives at Vitry-sur-Seine, France.
- Around the World (2009), a set of imaginary landscapes made up with very real places with the particularity to be composed of real elements of Google Street View.
- Stweet (2009), a mix of street and tweet offering a real new way to discover geolocalised tweets from Twitter on a Google Street View panorama.
- Tea Time with Albertine (2008), an internet and multimedia workshop with hyper seniors (80 years old women).
- Free Influencer (2008), based on the open and shared database Freebase, gives the people influence in kilogrammes.
- DCODD (2008), a geo localized videos project. 2D codes coulds are tagged on well know Paris crossroads' pavements. Each month, a new artist creates a new geolocalized playlist for a specific crossroad.
- Big Picture (2008), a widget to follow in a very visual way the Facebook friends' status, in an individual or collective way. The Big Picture is a living representation of interpersonal relashioships in social network. This project was realized with Olivier Auber and Yann Le Guennec.
- MMS Exquis (2008), fictions done with mobile phone as a correspondance with mms on the 'Cadavres Exquis' principle. Realizes through mms exchanges, the MMS Exquis build intimist and documentary fictions almost surrealist.
- My Google Search History (2006), a set of movies, sounds and text inventory with all my search requests done since 2006 on Google search engine. Displayed as an inventory, my searchs show a full selfportrait. Beyond this autoportrait feature, this project highlights privacy concerns on internet and more particularly privacy concerns on personal data and Google. With this video we can easily see the incredible amount of personal information Google has on ourselves. This inventory allows you to peep into my privacy as Google can.
- Théorie M (2006), a project mixing Internet, mobile phone, movie, cartography and urban spaces. 2D codes have been tagged in the town of Paris. Each tag is linked to a movie that can be seen on the mobile phone. On the theoriem.net web site, a personalized Google Map localized the tags painted on the Paris' pavement. This project has been realised with Carolien Delieutraz.
- Interactive exhibition of Edison Mobile Remake (2006). Edison Mobile Remake is in the move of the ready made and movie remakes using new technologies. Realize remakes of Edison movies using a cameraphone (a Nokia N90 mobile phone) is come back to the beginning of cinema with this very new tool. Secondly, as ready made, short Edison movies fit perfectly well on the new screen, the 4th one, the mobile phone screen.
- Digital Corner Street avec Fred Forest (2005). Work with Fred Forest and France Telecom Resaerch and Developement for the creation of the images avatars package for the Miami Happening on the wall of the Miami Museum, using the peer to peer France Telecom R&D Solipsis software.
- 15 août (2006 - 2005), When the citizen, closed to terrific events, is becoming a journalist and use his camera phone to catch images, let's imagine a fiction.
- A corps et à Christ (2005), 7 movies describe my relationship with religious object at my home place, like Christ and Mary. An intimate relation, fears and complex looks reflect on my own fiction.
- Counter Googling (2004), a serie of copyleft portraits and selfportraits. The main purpose is to describe a well know habit people have with the search engine Google : type the first name and last name of someone in the Google search field as a search request. It's a way to people to own their numerical identity.
- Le Voyage Immobile (2003), an imaginary trip and a daily letters exchange through emails between 2 people, one is supposed to be in Russia and one in Paris. Le Voyage Immobile is a fake trip becoming true through the internet.